By Captain Mark Wisch
How do I catch something at Catalina Island?
• Find nearly 500 fishing spots ranging from shallow bays and beaches to the deep ledges and hard edges. Many of these spots have never been shared before!
• Read and understand the conditions that make these spots come to life and how and when to best fish them.
• Equip your boat with the proper gear to make your time on the water more
fun and productive.
• Select the specific rods, reels, line, terminal tackle and lures to make you a more effective angler.
• Increase your chances of landing a big white seabass, our most prestigious